Monday, October 22, 2012

34 weeks and roasted pumpkin seeds

I am now 34 weeks. I had an appointment last week and they did an ultrasound. The baby weighed 4lb 13oz and everything looked really good. I will have my next appointment November 5 and hopefully I will find out a date for my C-section at that time so we can start making plans! Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks.


We also had maternity photos taken about a week ago. I never had that done when I was pregnant with Austin so I'm pretty excited about these. I haven't seen them all yet but this is my favorite so far.






Austin is doing well also. I can't believe he is almost 3! Here is a picture of him at the pumpkin patch.





I will leave you with a recipe for roasted pumpkin seeds that I made last night from the pumpkin we got at the pumpkin patch. I made one savory batch and one sweet.

Savory:

1 cup pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp paprika

Sweet:
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt

No comments:

Post a Comment