Monday, October 1, 2012

31 weeks

Today I had my 31 week check-up. Everything still looks good. Surprisingly my blood pressure has been really good so far this pregnancy, even better than before I got pregnant. The baby's heart rate was strong and I was measuring right on track. I supposedly had gained 6 pounds since my last visit which seems like a ton but oh well. I feel like a hippo or a whale or some other large animal most days and can't wait until I can get back in shape and start shedding some of these pounds! Here is a picture of me taken yesterday.






My next appointment is Ocobter 17th and hopefully I will get a c-section date at that time so we can start making plans!

On another note, Austin had a check-up last week and he is measuring at 37.5 inches and 35 pounds. He is still doing ok with the potty training but most days he has at least one accident. I don't think he quite understands about the baby yet but I'm sure once he is here Austin will make a great big brother!

I will update more after my next appointment!


No comments:

Post a Comment