- Chopped cooked chicken
- 6 ounces egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Garlic and herb bread crumbs
- Shredded cheese
- 1/2 bag frozen mixed veggies
- Cook and drain pasta.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mushroom soup, chicken soup, sour cream and frozen mixed veggies. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir together cream soup mixture with the chicken mixture. Place in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Top casserole with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 minutes, until heated through and browned on top.