Tuesday, August 14, 2012

24 Weeks And New House

We have been in the new house for a little over 4 weeks now and things are going well. Everyone here seems really friendly and the neighborhood is nice. We think we may have found a church and I finally got an appointment with a doctor. I saw a family practice doctor yesterday and he gave me a referral for an OB that I will see next Friday. I am 24 weeks now and despite feeling huge the doctor said I am measuring right on track. I am feeling the baby kick a ton now too. We are fairly certain of what we are going to name him but haven't told anyone yet in case we change our mind. Here is a picture of me at 24 weeks 4 days.





In other news, Austin is mostly potty trained now...at least during the day. He still wears a pull-up at night and he won't poop in the potty but he is pretty good about peeing in the potty and most of the time lets us know when he needs to go.

That's all for now, I will update more after my OB appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment