Friday, June 15, 2012

16 weeks

I had my 16 week check-up yesterday. I heard the heartbeat and it was strong so I guess everything is going well there. I also was able to schedule my big ultrasound and it will be July 9! Here is a picture of me at 16 weeks:


Also, Josh graduated his last class of trainees yesterday so that was exciting! He will change command next Wednesday and then he will pretty much be done with this job. After that we will just be packing, cleaning, and getting the house ready to rent out. It will probably still be a few weeks before we have everything done and are ready to move but I am very excited about our new home in Tennessee and look forward to being closer to family for a little while. I will post again in a few weeks when we know the sex of the baby and more about our move date!

No comments:

Post a Comment