Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pampered Chef

I am excited to say that I have decided to start selling Pampered Chef. I love cooking and was looking for something to do as a stay at home mom to make a little extra money and at the same time do something I love and this was the perfect opportunity for me! I am having my first open house party at my house on Thursday, September 8 at 6pm. If you live nearby and would like to attend let me know. There will be great food as well as an opportunity to learn how to make an easy recipe. You will also have a chance to buy products as well as sign up to host a party in the future. If you host a party you receive free and discounted products! If you are unable to attend you can still order from me by going online to my consultant's website. http://www.pamperedchef.biz/darlenemasters, go to the Our Products section, select the link below the products you would like to purchase, and enter my first and last name in the fields provided. If you would like to hold a catalogue party, I can mail you some catalogues and order forms and you would just need to take orders from people you know and mail them in and in return you would receive free and discounted products based on the amount you sold. If you or someone you know is getting married, Pampered Chef also offers wedding registries. If you register at Pampered Chef you would also receive free and discounted products, just make sure to put in my consultant number (668773). If you have any more questions feel free to email or facebook me!

No comments:

Post a Comment